View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #24
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Yeah, I have heard this somewhere before.
From a dead person that is, sounds to me that you want to just lay down and die.
Because if you are on the surface when the time comes, the story ends there.
Peace be with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
i am modest of means too. look up zombie squad on google. i am in new york city. and im staying here for now. even if u die u wont die. theres nothing to be scared of. u live ur life with integrity. like st clair says 'seeing is its own right action'.. thats it. id rather be in a familial/ tribal situation during the really hard times out in the boondocks just focus on gettin back to nature and surviving. then after judgement day we'll pick up the pieces and let the radiant zones come organically. because thats the only way they can come.
imagine all these rich dudes and their hordes of supplies in equador watching dvds and eating beef jerky, bartering with gold bars and talking to their other equador friends on ham radios. I'd rather see with my own eyes what happens to my home. id rather be with my peeps come what may. i would rather be part of a resistance if these ss blackwater nazis start throwing people into concentration (fema) camps. whats the use of trying ti staying out of harms way when all of this is only a manifestation of ALL OF OUR collective unconscious. the s*** that we'v been denying and burying in ourself is coming to meet us on the outside. we are and will be meeting ourselves, no matter what! face it head on
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote