View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #141
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Here is another good way of visualizing the whole timeline deal that I found on a Google image search. I am not sure who came up with this, but I think it is a great graphic to explain the logistics.

Bashar and the 9th Dimensional Pleiadian collective have excellent descriptions for this multiple timeline model. Their description includes covering how the model changes as our perceptions and vibrational frequency change. Not far from the linear perspective that is more customary for us still, is the notion that all these parallel universes coexist in the now, outside of 3D, and not even in the sense of running concurrently, but literally now. A single point in which everything happens, and we simply choose from the smorgasbord of experiences. So that shifts the notion of us having lived so many times, to the notion of a large number of examples of Me having the experience of a lifetime, at the same time, and if we contact another one, we are drawing on the experience of another me, all coordinated by our higherselves/oversouls.

To project out from this premise, you have to bend your linear 3D consciousness tools to see that the entire round trip learning experience away from All that is (insert label of choice) took no time. it was a singularity which occurred in not time at all.

A hint of the scope of the intelligence at work here.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote