View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #135
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Strength to you!

Reminder: You chose this Your probably regretting it sometimes, but it is quite helpful to remember that you chose, and you are a very qualified and very strong swimmer.

I for one am glad you did choose. We need all the help we can get down here.

There is a saying that I heard around these parts. The truth will set you free but first it will p!ss you off. What I see is that people on here - looking for answers are finding those answers of the p!ss-off variety.

A..

Anchor said it plain as day. "The truth will set you free but first it will p!ss you off."

I revealed a truth. Why? To bring to your awareness what is happening in the now. I don't have any regrets doing that. None! I wasn't looking for trouble when I came here. I'm also not here to create trouble. But I am here to share and the truth of what I know. It is a choice to observe it or not. At the same time, going back to this truth, I have every right to defend myself. How I do that is another story. One that they haven't figured out yet. It's like this. I have been attacked. Not because I went looking for it. I am also not the only one who has been attacked. I'm also not talking about how one may be attacked on a thread either. I'm talking about behind the scenes. With the use of technology that I have seen them use before. Again I didn't go looking for it. That was when I first started to bring this out in the open. I have better things to be doing then deal with this kind of thing. But at the same time, I have seen what kind of damage this stuff can do. I figure that if people have a heads up they can prevent bad stuff from happening. You can't do that if you just sit on the fence. I'm not sitting on the fence. Another thing is that if I didn't see all the positive people who are here, I would just probably leave myself. I came here because the work that many are doing to expose the truth, is so important in the now. I came to contribute. Not take. I brought my gifts and my talents, to help. That's it. Whether you accept that help is of your choosing. I have already been doing that. The results are showing up and I can only hope that it adds to the log pile that others here have already stacked up in these terms. We are here to help each other on any level we are capable of. So get a grip and either participate in the "SOULUTION, " or just sit on the fence and watch it pass by you. It matters not to me as I find these times very exciting and more exciting as I participate in them. Savy? If there is another way of putting it, it is walking the walk. Not talking the talk. I can back up what I am saying and it is no ego trip. So spare me that will ya?

Myplanet2,

Thanks for your input and I get for the most part of what you're saying. But I also have to tell you that this is not a game. Maybe some are treating it like a game, but it is no game. If you were to have contact with any real ascended being out there, they will tell you that the darkside is here. These things even have the gall, to attack Heaven. They don't succeed but they try. I can't sugar coat it as others have. If the emissaries from Heaven say that we are in a war and that it is a battle for souls, then just look around and tell me that is false. When I look around, I see it. Not because I want to. Again the truth will set you free. What you don't know is that I have been fighting for my right to live since I can remember. My childhood was terrifying. By the time I was 7, I had experienced a Draconian, an abduction attempt, and lived in a house that would make the movie Poltergeist look like a cartoon. So you bet I take this stuff seriously. You wouldn't want to have this resume'. Hell I don't even want it but I have had to make due with the cards that were dealt me. What else can you do but try to make the best of it? Also to still have some kind of sense of humor. It's like this.... If you are a lighted being, they want to snuff you out. Plain and that simple. Their hate is what drives them and it is our love of Creation that drives us to go forward. Even the best of the best are prone for an attack. Not because they asked for it. Nobody in their right mind wants that. It is a perception. It is also whether you can perceive the whole spectrum and not just limited parts of it.

When I was young, my father took up the bottle because he didn't know how to deal with what was happening in the home place. He wanted to numb his perception because of what was going was beyond any explanation. When you are a parent, one of the first instincts is to protect your young. He didn't have any answers as to how to do that. When these things come after your kids, it gives a whole new meaning to the word game.

When you have friends, you also want to protect them. Hiding behind some rock somewhere isn't going to get that done. It's also selfish. On the same lines of suicide. A very selfish act. I am not about to hide from it now. I don't know how.

But make no mistake as a battle has been going on for years. Ets and the rest of it. That is why it is important that we at this forum and everywhere else, do what we can to insure that we become into being. In the meantime, I am going to do what I can behind the scenes, to insure, that the mess is dealt with. It has already begun and there are more here that concur with that because they have seen what has happened. It just isn't a forum, it is a place where souls gather to improve themselves to become into being. The forum is just a template, an intersection where this can take place. Look at where everyone is addressing from. All over the World. This is where we are at. Anchored in this 3D and in order for us to move upward, we have to just shed all the stuff and just BE.
Then the real work begins. Many are striving to graduate. Once you graduate, then you go to work. There are those also here, that could have left already as in what you call ascension, but because of the nature of what is going on, they are staying behind to see this whole thing through. Many think it is about their ascension. That's the illusion. It's about Gaia's ascension and that is why we are here. We came to assist her. Whatever that takes.

If you end up on a ship, you will have more responsibilities than you could dream of. No one is going home so quickly. But you will have better facilities and tools to assist what is about to happen. Do you think these Ets are here to just fly by and say Hi? We're here. They have been assisting the Planet for eons. The good ones that is. I can't help it that we have bad ones too. I didn't make or write any of this up. It isn't scifi. It just is. It is about the battle for souls. It is whether or not you choose where you decide where you make your stand.

So with that I want you to know I am making a stand in this forum. I will not go hide behind a rock. But rest assured I will make this stand with others as well because we know the value and importance that this format can achieve in terms of light. In terms of growth. My fire is lit, and you are more than welcomed to throw a log onto it. I gladly share it for the cause is greater than most will ever know.

In humble service, I bid you all a great day!

Let the truth set you free! Right on Anchor!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 09-28-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote