View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #2
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Electric Car Production

That's what I've really enjoyed about Project Avalon... "Think it and someone else will post it!!!!!".

I was sitting at a cafe an hour ago reading all the PA "GM/Big 3 Auto Bailout" posts on my iPhone, thinking THIS thread needs replying too!

Was specifically thinking about how many non/low-polluting auto technologies the 'Big 3' and the PTB that control them had suppressed over the years. The doco "Who killed the Electric Car" revealed just the tip of the iceberg in terms of new technology suppression, not only the 'auto' kind.

I feel we are living in the fabled 'interesting times', an overlap period between the death of old paradigms that use, abuse and destroy the living Earth, and the birth of new paradigms that are more 'Earth substaining/healing'.

Maybe at least some of the birthing pains we are going through could have been avoided IF greed & power hadn't dominated global decision-making for so long. We can no longer claim ignorance of the results of our actions. The question is 'what are we each prepared to willingly do to bring about the necessary changes?' instead of playing the 'blame game'.

Wasting energy finger pointing (unless that too can be harnessed into renewable motive power!!) is fast becoming futile.

Unfortunately I don't think it's a matter of either/or in terms of WHO should be bailed out (even if it's euphemistically called a 'loan'!) but whether such actions really get to the core of what's happening. The tide is coming in, and the King Canutes/PTB will not stop it with wads of fictional money. They will only intesify the pain that is a natural part of the birthing process that we are ALL in. (sorry for the mixed metaphors..)

That is why I've stayed around Project Avalon, you are kindred spirits engaging in this birthing process - yes even the ones here who are accused by others of being computer warriors only.

When the s**t does hit the fan with 'wake-up' force I suspect we will ALL know what we are here to do. Although I admit to periods of 'fear of the unknown' at a conscious level, at a deeper level I know many of us realise that what is happening is a natural precursor of a grand change of consciousness, a kind of 'Grand Opening'...I wonder if there are any door-buster prizes for the first ones through? No, no, that's old paradigm thinking! Hard to let go of eh?
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote