View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Letter Church

I wasn't going to post anymore...but I found a duplicate post...so here I go with a substitute post! I'm presently reading through this entire thread...and I really like. I know I wrote most of it...so it's hard to be objective! But I am going to try to read through all of the threads I have made on Avalon...and re-think everything. I'm not going to post anymore on any forums after Avalon closes. In fact...I made my last 'real' post yesterday. See the end of this thread for that post. I think I'm on the right track...but other people are going to have to research what I have written...and second guess everything. This is only the beginning. I'm just going to try to put all of this into practice in my own life. I spoke up...and now I'm going to shut up. I know that's a crude way of putting it...but I don't go out of my way to be ultra polite or refined. I'm not as bad as Dr. Gene Scott! Google this name for quite a surprise! Then Google 'Pastor Melissa Scott' for an even bigger surprise!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-05-2010 at 11:40 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote