View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 04:49 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

I just one of those people who love learning and tend to balance out the totally weird and unbelievable with simple stuff like learning how to be a bee keeper among other things. Today was great being outside with the smoker, opening up hives and looking at a baby bee being born, the bees all moving about... everything about it is a high for me ~ just as building gardens and hanging out with chickens and collecting eggs. I think the more we get back in touch with nature or the earth that it is very grounding and also nurturing.

Some of this intellectual stuff can be a bit overwhelming and just the different things going on in the world can put one into an informational overload if one's life isn't in balance with the cycle of creation.

So yes, I can spend hours researching and then totally disconnect from all of that when doing something outside with nature. It makes it easier not to take the various forums too seriously and look at the more positive side of life.