View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Worry not Egg, I appreciate it even more for your voice in the telling of it. We are, as far as I know, all aware of the spiritual battle that is here. All the more important that we live without fear and spread our love to one another as deeply and sincerely as possible. The darkness is impatient and easily revealed, yet at the same time there is a deep reservoir of patience here that allows everyone to be themselves and more importantly learn and grow.

The darkness that the light surrounds can only be dimmed in it's ill intent, and the focus of true being and acceptance revealed FOR ALL TO SEE.

I'm not perfect, I am another rambling learner on the road to freedom. My light is mingled with the limitless travesties of being flesh on the planet and unable to fly in my prescient moment. But my 3d matrix isn't getting me down and I struggle each day into a more brilliant fire. Life's lessons indeed get harder the more we learn, and the more we learn the less we know, the less we know, the simpler we get, and the simpler things become the closer I am to ONE.

Peace of Mind,
(and don't let the Turkeys get you down!)
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote