View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

Hehehehehehe

Use a flouride free shampoo when cleansing your shakra and remember to recharge your aura with a home made arc of the covenant battery kit.

and remember that if someone has been in the sun too long and got burnt and their skin is peeling, they are not a reptilian shape shifter growing into a new skin after eating children in a sacrificial feeding frenzy.

Nothern boy

I'm afraid as they say in IT, you will have find a workaround. So you encountered an obstacle -- jump, change course, kick it outta the way. If all of these predictions come true then we won't have dollars or internet or time to wonder if anyone posted anything interesting today about stars or whatever. I'm not being flippant I'm just saying if you are worried about not being able to express your opinion or fact or info then when this thing that you are REALLY worried about actually happens then it won't matter a damn if its a dollar or a thousand. Do you follow in anyway at all. Life is filled to the brim with obstacles, lets see how you could generate an extra dollar a month, am.......don't buy one coke or coffee and save that money or mow your neighbours lawn for 2 dollars and then you have two months.......
Steal the money from a mason.............or a reptillian !!
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote