View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #88
Ross
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Things are AWESOME!!!

Right on people! I needed a bit if cheering up after all the doom and gloom thats flying around at the moment.

I see a world where people attach no meaning to the holograms they see. A world where people know (rather than believe) that they were never seperared from God and are merely dreaming a dream of seperation. A world where we understand that the emotional reactions we have to the things and people we perceive in the world outside ourselves are merely symptomatic of the unconscious pain we feel at having seemingly seperated ourselves from source. Knowing this, we choose not to project our pain outwards onto others, merely to observe it with love and offer it up to be healed. We then experience the end of suffering.
I see a world where we understand that we are undifferentiated perfectness in this moment and that nothing can be added to us or taken away from us.
I see a world where people see this seperation for what it is, an illusion, and from that understand the true meaning of 'love thy brother as thyself', namely that you and your brother are one and were never seperated.

Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote