View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #293
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Quote:
UNEXPLAINED SOLAR ANOMALY
Preface: The images that you are about to see are untouched and reprocessed in anyway except where it is clearly stated that I have done so. In those cases I will explain to the best of my ability the process that has taken place. Let me further reassure, you the reader that I am in absolutely no way attempting to fool, trick or mislead you the reader. I have no hidden agenda. The anomaly that you will see in these images were just as much a surprise to me, as I am sure they will be to you. As a member and co-founder of THE MILLENNIUM GROUP, I have no desire to suggest that these images represent anything but anomalies, but let them 'speak' for themselves. And just like most of you, I am not a degreed astrophysicist, so I cannot rule out that it is indeed a natural phenomenon. If there is anyone with the ability to prove the true nature o fthese objects, I invite you to immediately contact me and share your opinion (please keep the comments appropriate). It is the explicit focus of this research group to seek out truth in science, and to do so by the conventional scientific method of observation.

Source: http://www.tmgnow.com/repository/solar/anomaly.html
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote