View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: George Green's latest interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
There something I don't understand very well that pops up listening to George Green's latest interview.
If all currency values are growing unstable or loose their value totally. And war is on it's way. How the powers that be will pay their soldiers fighting their war?

I remember president A. Lincoln had a perfect solution to this problem when the civil war was on it's way in the US. He started to make his own money, minting the green back, and accepted (or ordered) people to pay taxes with this money he created. Lincoln managed in this way to finance the whole war.

But Lincoln was in fact in a war with the powers that be. Now we are in a scenario designed by the powers that be. Will they also create a new currency, fast enough to finance their war?
the amero?? i think george green said war will start in the middle east if you listen. he didnt say full scale nuke war. he said the war would last about 4 years. if it was a full scale war they wouldnt make it last 4 years. we will see a ratcheting up of fear in the public mind. that the game plan in my opinion. full scale nuke war would only last a few weeks and they wouldnt have fun with their weather weapons /bio weapons ect.. i think we ahve some serious milage to go yet. the preparations im making involve interuptions of food/medical/energy supplies.. prepare for the worst hope for the best
be prepared for all eventualities
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote