Thread: Time travel?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #11
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time travel?

The whole thing is very fishy .. Of what I skimmed through his seminars in Romania seem to be regular summer seminars that tend to focus in these fields. This is nothing out of the ordinary here in Europe... you can find such summer camps on everything under the sun.. from fishing, camping, astronomy, science etc etc. As much as that is concerned I see nothing out of the ordinary.

I am much more bugged with his sleak pro presentation skills and heavy investment into those flashy web sites and multitudes of companies. Thats just.. weird.. and I see it only with hoaxers trying to pull money out of people (I am not saying he is a hoaxer.. but the fact remains I see such sleak design and techniques only with people trying to pull 'investment money')

In any case he is definately worth to follow him around and see what his next steps will be. In the less probable possibility he could be a front for genuine leaking of new technology...

His fields of 'expertise' of his companies also raise some red flags.. I mean a) Biometric equipment 2) Climate Change 3) Financial Consulting ... 4) His company logo almost being the same as the Masonic logo...

Let's wait and see.. definately not your typical whistleblower who is lucky to have a site in simple HTML .. if he manages to get one
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote