View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:48 PM   #142
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth Updates-2010

great work!

I will say that YES it all has meaning! Those who put the pieces together and or pay attention, could possibly have a 'head start' in the awareness process. The facts are completely logical therefore completely possible and likely. Animals don't lie, they have a reason for there behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
I finally had some time to look further into the earthquakes for any particular patterns and I did find some rather interesting commonalities.

For starters, all of the recent high magnitude quakes are occurring on or close to coastal areas/islands and they are all located on the southern and southwestern part of the globe. Now, if you look at USGS, the majority of the quake activity over the past week or so, are occurring in the Southern and South-Western areas of the globe, aside from the common places known for quake activity (like California and Yellowstone).
I don't know what this means, but one indicator (if you are one that believes there to be an uncommon object in our solar system) may be that either the possible space object is either in that vicinity (south) of our solar system or having an impact on the sun to where it is consequently affecting these areas on Earth.

Now, what I also noticed or found is that in or near almost every quake location, there has also been a report of Whales and Dolphins being stranded on beaches. However, the oddity is that this was occurring before the quakes, not after. Now, this stranding phenomena has been occurring for over a decade from what I have seen so far, but there has been a huge increase in the number of whales and dolphins being stranded. This increase seem to have leaped in 2003 and to date. I will comprise a list reflecting the actual numbers when I have the time. Governments and Marine personnel do handle and save quite a few, but no one knows to date why this occurs. There has been some theories that it's related to disturbances in the earth's magnetic field, thus having an affect on these mammals navigation abilities.

On the other hand, there is the exception which are reported on sites like this on ([url] that has been able to link many (not all) whale and/or dolphin beachings to Navy submarine sonar.

Now here's where it gets interesting for those whom believe that the TPTP are manufacturing these events. If you consider all of these happening on coastal/island areas and the story that came out about a submarine maneuvering away from Haiti before the quake occurred... This may perhaps add to that basket of suspicion that these quakes are being caused by some type of marine weaponry on board submarines??

Aside from your preference or suspicions, thhese are facts I came across and therefore, wanted to shared. It could mean something or mean nothing at all.

gscraig
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote