View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #129
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth Updates-2010

Hello All, if I may...

I want to briefly share a perspective in regards to this infomation (per the Earth Updates) and the huge amount of information (though somewhat fragmented at times) coming from sources such as NASA, Independent Researchers, the Internet, SOHO, USGS and the Mainstream Media.

I want to express how all of this is an unprecedented high percentage of identical information and cosmic driven. Now, many of us due to our long established comfort levels on our planet, will feel like this "irregular activity" will pass. Some will not take any necessary action until something happens in their own backyard. To each his or her own, but may I suggest that is always better to be safe, not sorry. There are no guarantees that preparing will result in survival, but it allows you to at least be prepared physical and mentally, which will help you respond more effectively with less initial shock. This will also better position you to help others when possible.

This thread was started to help provide for myself and everyone a means of identifying and seeing the "truth in the pudding" as it unfolds. In a nutshell...What can we confirm for ourselves physically, that something is happening. I hope this thread serves that purpose, and thanks to those keeping all of us in the loop with your findings.

Thanks
gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote