Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #77
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well 'The Chosen' I might have to agree with you about that quote!

The above 'quote' I do not remember reading in the matrix material so first off is it a misquote to discredit the 'author' or is this what the author thinks? Because if so, then I would have a problem with his thinking about the law of attraction as being only 'like attracts like' and that a final incarnation probably likes the same sex. If that is what the author believes then now I really question all of his material. Sorry but to become gay to be in a final incarnation is extremely laughable if the author wants to be gay then have at it… and ironically 'like repels like' in magnetism. Also, I can tell the author really did not fully define all the arenas of the Law of Attraction as there are many attributes to the generalized term. 'Like attracts like' AND 'opposites also attract,' one just has to learn or understand what situation or circumstance they are currently in in order to 'see' the mechanics of the LOA play out. Male wants female, magnetic field North flows into magnetic field South, negative attracts positive, the darkness attracts the light... the entire universal structure of physicality depends on three things... positive, negative and ground, which are not part of ‘polarity.’

I am going to conclude that the above quote is false and is not from the ‘author’ of the matrix series.
It is a quote I took from the following review

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

I don't know how it is presented in the books. I see now the price for these books is also pretty unreal (around 1K $ in total) ... just go to bittorrent and get them before you buy them so you make sure your money is well invested.. I downloaded several volumes and had a quick glimpse.. definately not something I intend to read.. delete
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote