View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #1214
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Referencing some of the side discussion, and without meaning to hold this thread off topic, there are some underlying energetic plays working themselves out here and pretty much everywhere that people doing something towards aiding themselves and others in this shift are interacting to compare notes.

I don't know of a single truthful individual who would say they weren't having a struggle to integrate the changes they are co-creating.

The illusory interface between us has been dissolving. We used to have a much easier time hiding differences than we do now. We each create our own reality, and when we agree with one another, (by frequency matching) we form collectives where co-action and co-creation occur, exactly as planned.

But many of our "agreements" are now under review, because we can no longer really use the mental trick of cognitive dissonance to blend the perceived but overlooked differences. We are being required to move towards personal honesty and integrity, and we set it up that way. The illusions are dissolving and we are why that is happening.

A big example of this phenomenon on this forum is in the differences between those who have recognized the "internal" nature of all struggles, and those who still try to hold them "outside" of themselves. Those who've done their work, (as opposed to those who think they have) can clearly trace every perceived external struggle, contest, conflict, flare up, etc, to a personal internal issue, as it's total source. You can not even perceive let alone fully experience what you are not the vibration of. You see a battle in heaven going on? Right now and right here? Well then you have your own battle integrating your selected "sides" back into a harmonious whole, at the level of your own divine self.

If you are off chasing old demons, as though they are some external beasts which have an agenda of their own which can be in opposition to your own self and your own wishes, then you have simply not recognized how cleverly you have avoided bringing your process home to where it belongs. Every such struggle is only, and can only ever be within you. What messes you up in your attempt to rectify this, is that the law of attraction actually works. If you have failed to calm your internal struggles, they will manifest, because that is the loudest "order to the universe" that you are broadcasting.

The illusions we created, with lots of help and co-operation, have been nearly complete in their apparent authenticity. We did a good job of tricking ourselves into believing these constructions were real. What's real is you and I. That's all. You and I are real, the rest is illusion.

The illusion is now dissolving. The veil is dissolving, and we are left here with the illusory mechanisms chugging away, like the wizard behind the curtain, and we can see through the illusions we placed to enable blending of differing points of view and perspectives.

Think of it this way. Let's say these illusions and their supporting mechanisms were analogous to "manners" and "etiquette" in our social interactions. The manners and etiquette Grease the wheels of our interactions, and permit us to forego the brutal honesty which would otherwise be sitting right there. We say "don't you look good today" while thinking "cake has been very good to you". Or whatever. You know what I mean. Manners smooth social interaction so we can pretend what's really going on behind the scenes, isn't.

Well to continue the analogy, let's say people could suddenly no longer ignore the true intentions and feelings of people using "manners". What would that be like? The grease would no longer smooth the way, and social interactions would become strained.

In a broader sense, this is what is happening in our broader co-inhabited/co-created environment. We've been able to blend the differences between our varying perspectives and viewpoints and orientations and chosen styles of play, into a homogenized illusory mix which was satisfying.

Now it's more like "hey...you're wrong about that. That's not the way it is at all. You're full of it." "You're dropping cow poop, while my magnificent self wields this gleaming sword of righteousness!"

The thing of it is, that every one of us has been creating our own illusions as the cloak of our game piece in this grand play we've been engaged in. Now, we've collectively decided that this game was lots of fun, but is pretty much in the 'been there...done that' box. So we decided to ease ourselves out of it and create a new one. But as the veil disappears, all or our formerly homogenized realities, are no longer blended and we're being forced, by our own decisions and actions, to drop the illusions and wake up to who we truly are.

The polarity in play is internal/external. One is the way of return to self determination as a creator, they other is to fully embrace the victim consciousness, and finally go for the all out battle to end all battles, or whatever name it's being called these days. You either see that it's your creation, or you see some agency outside of yourself is doing the creating, and you are part of the creation and were at some point created. This one is a tough one, because it traces all the way up the line. ALL the way up the line. Which is why it'll be the last one resolved, if it even is in this round of play. It could be that this is the source of the split in timelines many have noticed recently. It could be that some number wish to continue with the illusion that "outside" can impact "inside", and those of us who are truly moving on, will simply create a new playpen somewhere else, and at a different frequency range, where the polarities are not a factor as dissonant or disharmonious elements in the game.

So the observant can see a couple of fairly broad groups which on the surface appear opposed, but in reality are simply approaching their play from opposite ends of the spectrum. We created this place for contrast. And we have full choice and freedom to place ourselves anywhere within that contrast. Those of us who are fulfilled and satisfied with our experiences in contrast, are moving out of them, which necessarily involves recognizing our part in the creation of the play in the first part. If some choose to dally, that is their choice to make. No one can judge another for their choices. Because that is just judgement of ourself for when we made the same choice and weren't particularly happy with the outcome.

The major difference is in whether one has recognized them self as the creator of their reality, or whether they choose to hold onto the "been done to and going to continue to be done to" attitude of the victim.

The loudest voices advocating battling the forces of evil, are actually the terrified little children who've been handed their heads to them once too often in this "OH SO SERIOUS" game of contrast in polarity.

As to Thuban? I don't know yet. I've confirmed the existence of Thuban with my higher guides. But so far don't know how this all lines up. I get mixed signals, personally. Those I have contact with, which I'm satisfied are here for my highest good, repeat often that no being from their level of existence will come and tell us how it's going to be. They uniformly and without exception, maintain our sovereign right to choose without limitations imposed from without, with the only governor being we must also respect the choices of all others. So I don't personally allow that any group is going to come in and give or grant us anything. They can come and participate with us as long as they respect us as equals. otherwise... there's the door, thank you very much.

I see higher truths shining through the Thuban material, but it's just so seemingly difficult to contact. As though it's truly foreign or alien. But that doesn't make it good or bad, right or wrong, or any other polarized thing. It just means it's new here. So I won't judge, unless or until my personal criteria are violated. Which is free choice for us, without limit.

I have personal recent experience with true "Dragon" Consciousness, and things have changed from the days of old. I came upon it quite circuitously, and prior to Thuban's arrival on this forum. I suggest setting aside judgement based on old and dried up archetypes of Dragons as enslaving lizards with an imperialist bent. Much has changed. Where it reminds some of how it used to be, it is simply remembrance mixed with projection.

We are free to move forward by our own choice. outside interference is not a factor. We have the eyes of all of existence on us right now. Any major power plays and interference is coming from our midst. It's not coming from without. That's a projection from that place of victimhood. Humans are the ones trying to steer the outcome this way or that. The ET's who are involved here, are all in some way related to us consciously/genetically and are permitted to work their own agenda's as we are part of them or they are part of us or however you want to look at it. Soul level agreements govern their interactions with us. And we will more fully see that as the veil dissolves the rest of the way, over the next while. The process is being driven along at an often uncomfortable pace, because certain clearings must have taken place amongst a certain balancing proportion of the beings incarnated here on earth. We ourselves provided for friends who would not be drawing a veil of forgetfulness around themselves, to come here at this time to act as alarm clock and gently shake us out of our illusory slumber. We asked them to do this service, because we knew we wouldn't remember. So here they are, channeling through those who arranged to carry out that function in prior agreements, with news of the arrival of the time we preset for our wake up call, and reminders of who we are apart from the illusory cling-ons of artifacts from our 3D playing.

If you believe there is a huge all important battle taking place, great. Have fun with that. The outcome is the same, no matter what path you select in your personal journey. But if you don't think there is any big battle going on, then for you there isn't. Just don't buy into the propaganda that you're in grave danger if you ignore their game. That's just B.S. THEY are in danger if THEY ignore it, because that is the game they are playing. But we all have choice now, and You can simply choose a peaceful, lovely, calm, embracing ascension into your next selected realm of existence for your primary seat of consciousness, and the noise from this distant battle will be like a nearly remembered dream.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 02-22-2010 at 03:36 PM.