View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #23
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Super Bowl Sunday: Scientifically Crafted Mass Mental Illness"

My sister and I only watched the important plays of the last half. We also watched the Who. I felt sad for them because they have lost it. And most of the songs they played last night were CBS bought and paid for for their CSI crime shows. Go figure.

My only consolation to the Super Bowl which we have only watched between breaks from other shows now for many years, is that this particular one fulfills the karmic payback.

The Saints won last night--very big! They have never won before. We must remember what our government after Katrina tried to do to the people and city of New Orleans. And may I remind everyone it was the Bush administration with his "Brownie" on top of the emergency who did what was done to these people.

To win a game like this and for New Orleans to be celebrant of it is a victory to show that no one has the right to do what they did to New Orleans and the people of that area, especially when they were in dire need and poor and black, many of them.

Several people stated last night that they can't keep New Orleans down, that she was here to stay. And that sends a very strong message to anyone else who may be thinking of trying the same garbage.

So, even though I feel the same as you--these games are to keep the huddled masses and the poor poor and unthinking, let us celebrate this particular super bowl with New Orleans. It is for them this game was played and won--a very karmic victory.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote