View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #420
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Abraxasinas,

I cant help the curiosity that follows me when reading many posts in this thread. If you could tell me things about my past self (InTime?) that I dont remember, I would be grateful and very interested. You might sense my slow nature in jumping into the pool. Its as you stated before, but also I know that what you tell me is already known to myself, I am merely cautious because I want to keep myself as the greatest influence, as selfish as that sounds. lol.

Anyways, I hope you are well. Oh! might as well ask about the Earthquake in Haiti. I heard that Haiti is the only entirely black nation in the western Hemisphere that came up from slavery too completely overthrow Western Dominance. IS this Earthquake a man made reaction of that?

Thanks Abrax,

Joey
Dear Firstlook!

You are very wise in not jumping into any pools of 'murky waters' before looking.

I have answered the recent questions in in hese answers you might find something pertaining to your journey in the now, coloured by your past and invigorated by your future.

The issue with the earthchanges is now such, that the manipulation of the PTB have basically lost intent and nous to influence, control or manipulate desired outcomes.

Gaia is 'breaking free' of her 'mental imprisonment' enforced upon her by the collective groupmind of the human consciousness, say under the label of the Noosphere.

There has been such a huge amount of 'unnatural' interaction with the biosphere by psychophysical methods with widespread 'remnants' of pollution; that the 'control' of the agencies of the pollution have become uncontrollable.

So it will be like a pandemic; certain pockets and individuations will develop 'natural resistance' and many will not.
The agenda for the 'Graduation/Transformation/Ascension' of humanity is no longer in the 'hands' of the 'brotherhoods' (Outer Illuminati and Inner Luminari say).
'They' have realised that Gaia has 'escaped' and from now on (Monday, 18th January) the ONLY interaction possible will be the INDIVIDUAL in direct communication with the ascending Gaian Cosmic Mother.

A group of RELATIVELY 'likeminded' Individuals as say found in this forum can and will however greatly HELP Gaia in her prolonged Prenatal Labourpains. Then and only then will the physical 'calamities' be kept to a relative minimum.

Abraxas