View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #72
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Focus goes, Energy follows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Maybe, Sitchin and Collier and Summers and the whole lot of UFO contactee and researchers are under a psyops to mislead us into false beleives
Hi Steven, the post I'm quoting you from now was a very good and extremely intelligent post, I was just talking about something a little similar to this subject in one of the 'Reptilian' threads. Anyway the paragraph above, re the 'crux' of my post in the other thread, was that we often prefer leading ourselves to believe the only way Sitchen, Collier, et al would disinform or mislead us into false beliefs, is that they are either shape shifting reptilians part of the nwo agenda, or that they're mind control victims, or like your example; psyops, or 'psy attack' as I've been hearing lately. Its certainly more comforting to believe that certain people must be lying to us for a spiritual or religious purpose, rather than just lie to us for the sake of it, or for the sake of their "solely-human" handlers' agendas.

What you were saying about religions and how it would start out with an authentic message, that is later skewed and corrupted and manipulated, and that this is the cause-effect we are experiencing today, the result of wars and intolerance...I couldn't agree with you more.

Really a great post Steven.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote