View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Hello all,

I love the story I am reading regarding the wingmakers. I am new to the site as of last week and have my filters on right now; if nothing else I am enjoying the read.

I am puzzled, however, as this story appears as a source for research in some of these threads. As science is my trade I have the obvious traps and limitations when exploring outside possibilities/probabilities.

My question, "Is this myth a vehichle for truth?"

Your thoughts,

Peace
Hi Wilson,

All myths are vehicles for truth. Simply, they are metaphors for the truth of existence. There are elements of factual science woven into the WingMakers material (WMM), but it is essentially a modern myth -- a mix of story and truth woven together so it can survive in the open world. It is for each to use their own powers of discernment to determine what is fact and fiction and how it can help in one's life.

James has said it is based on fact that he gleamed from what he refers to as sensory bi-location, which is a higher form of remote viewing in which he not merely sees but can use his reason and intelligence to assess situations and data while in the viewing state.

Enjoy the journey.

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote