View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Hello everyone,

It has been some while since I have been able to catch up with correspondece here, but as you will see we have been somewhat diverted with work at Giza.

We recently published three pages of photographs we gathered at the colloquially named 'Cave of the Birds' on the Giza Plateau. This was referenced by Andrew Collins, but we resisted with good reason to be teased out publically to give a full account and explanation. I wish to explain thus:

Most recognise that the pyramid and Temple fields were planned according to some kind of mathematical/geometrical plan that alluded to Star patterns. The plan has not been unified until now!

Judith and I have been collaberating for some time with Bill and Lucyna Lobos Brown. There had to come a time when 'someone' would regain the understanding of the whole plan and I can tell you that Bill Brown has done just that! We accept our part in the process as surely as we accept the contract we believe we are fulfilling in this life together to expose the knowledge of it to the public at large.

From Bill's work we have been able to take the plan back to its origins and the validating structures on the ground; then wind the Geomatrix through history to pick up the significant periods of intense re~construction; but more so to the present where we have been able to make predictive examination. We have identified all the validating hot spots and know what is happening where... and the reasons why YOU do not know of this work yet. We will be showing 'where' new excavations should take place and we will be naming what will be found there.

So far we have published a Primer page under the cloak of 'Maybe.' But in subsequent sections we will be exposing the whole thing by the bucket full, with film, HD photographs, surveys that have hitherto been held from the public, reports and personal accounts. The 'Cave of the Birds' will have its turn in the spotlight, but as one site among so many others which will receive the same surgical exposure, it will share its huge impact with the others.

The Birds (Bats) Cave system pictures can still be accessed from the Index page, but they will be examined properly in one of the threads from the next sections to be released. In due course as the exposure gains momentum, a new professional site which is underway will be fully interactive.

One of the most important considerations is that up until now, 'Personality' has either controlled the flow of public disclosure, or distracted from the knowledge it was always meant to convey. It is time to relegate 'Personality' and force through complete exposure, a new cooperation which will place this Ancient knowledge back where it belongs, and that is WITH YOU.

We invite you therefore to consider the Priming material.

We are one another
Blessings and Happy reading
Richard with Judith
Bill & Lucyna Lobos Brown

http://The Giza Geomatrix Exposure
Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote