View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will Earth suffer the Illuminati pole Shift in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Like many reading this thread, I am struggling to understand the basic message underneath all of the new vocabulary words.

Can you please elaborate what is meant by taking the 'silver seed awakening'

I was under the opinion that ascension would be more or less guaranteed provided that we raised our vibrations high enough via meditation/and or positive thoughts and a general service to others mentality.
This seems fair to the majority of human kind who do not have access to books on this particular subject or the internet.

Thanks for your imput
There is information about the silver seed awakening in their Summary II, it is almost at the end and there will be a book comming in the summer with more information

As far as I understand, ascension has never been guaranteed in this planet, it has always required work in our part.

If the majority of the people on the planet were doing their bit some years ago, yes we could have made it but we didn't

If you look around in the world, what do you see? other than war, exploitation, suffering?

People are not awakening, they have already made their choice of not ascending en mass, so it comes to the personal arena whether we want to do something about it or not

I have put this information in this forum because I care enough to realize that humanity seems to be sleep walking to its own demise and the lost of the eternal life potential that we have now but will be taken from us in 2012

All that I can do, is to point this out and for every person to have the opportunity to read the free material that they have published in their website and make their mind about which way they desire to go

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-01-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote