View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #50
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

You have to think about why do we drink water and eat food?
Everything is around you is a holograhpic projection, but it needs a light source from within. The higher the frequency the more power and creation is within.

Like higher densities contain more dimensions like more collors etc ...

The main reason that where inslaved is that the modified us and polluted the planet. This was done over time and time again till we did not remember any more what we really where and that was the trap.

We can heal our selfs only we don't remember how to do that, because of the genetic modification and pollution and trauma. What it look like why where not able to remember is that our soul or spirit is now using its own power to blok its own light. That what was explained in the interview.

To get out of the loop is to detox your body first, because most of our foods are old GMO from different civilization it is hard to get the right stuff.
But you have to start with something to get it going.

The less your body is polluted the less water you need,because why do you need to drink water if everthing is hollograhpic ?Only if you body generates pollution, you drink polluted water or death water like we drink today.
and poisioness food we eat.

Some of thing you can remove from your diet to get thing started.

This also reminded of a comment made by Allex Collier that you don't need to stop eating meat or other bad stuff to evolve. Because now there going to slowly pull the freqency up for the ones that choicen to evolve.

In my case I have been working on my own spirit from the time I really woke up that was around april 2008. Thats when the first time beings I still do not know who they are start working on me.

You can get ahead start by cleaning out your body, so this will help the process. If you can get access to your spirits knowledge than you can heal your self and stop polluting your self.

The less your body gets polluted the less water you will lose thats probley the key to get off the water and food.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote