View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #30
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Best Greetings to All, Peace Be With You

Steven,

[ "Their time is ending because we are awakening. Earth is a sentient being. Creation is a sentient being. And their is an evolution going on. Old Paradigm will simply vanished." ] = I cannot just sit by and HOPE that you are right in this.

If the Human Beings of Earth have no 'Road-Signs', no direction or ideas where and what exit to take, how to get off the merry-go-round of the current social madness, then it will not BE in the collective Consciousness for any Paradigm Shift. In other words, without clear goals for the Human race, everything will continue to deteriorate.

What are we evolving TOWARDS, if the the Humans have no concept of the Spiritual Truths. This requires the self-responsibility and ACTION -- real work -- by individuals to gain the knowledge and discernment to apply an awakened consciousness in the living of truth. This is not simply 'Endowed' into the minds of Human Beings.

[ (the Earth Human collective unconsciousness)..."...a mind who unconscioulsy ask for dying, a suicide." ] = A reduction of the Total Human population is NOT a 'suicide' of the Human race. It is, rather, a recognition of the self-responsibility (again) to gain mastery over the current social paradigm to make the Earth a better place. We don't advocate this to be done by wars, killings, allowing pandemics, or allowing mass starvations. We certainly don't trust any government programs or pogroms to do this with equal justice.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Bellsisland,

[ "To me the math in the article does not compute." ] =
= Could you please be a little more specific? I'm sure you don't need help doing simple math (no?, yes?).

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

pineal-pilot -- c'mon back after you've washed that foul mouth, when you might have something half-way intelligent to contribute. !!!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

KNOWLEDGE Finds TRUTH Finds WISDOM Finds LOVE Finds PEACE

http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Follow the Steps to Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote