View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #47
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
yes, i agree, I was not nice. I just edited those comments. I get frustrated sometimes with some people who blindly follow Obama, when there are so many questions about his authenticity.

Please watch this video to see what i mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ
by Dr. Ron Polarik on BO's forged birth certificate.
Thanks for the comment back...I get frustrated too, we all do. Everyone has different views and opinions on every subject, sometimes I feel like hurling abuse too

I have to say though, I haven't seen any really pro-Obama worshippy type posts on this forum, I've just seen people expressing a lot of relief but some caution with it, pretty much how I feel.

On another note, I just ran to the local shop. A big gnarly man parked next to me and sent such venomous looks I actually felt quite scared....the problem?
He was reading my 2 bumper stickers: "War is Not the Answer" and "Please support the campaign for a US Dept of Peace"!! I get a lot of verbal abuse for those sometimes.... I'm female which may have been my only saving grace today

We've got a long way to go in this world

Peace to you bohisattva, we'll get it all sorted out one day.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote