View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind Control and ET Disclosure for Kids

I was very lucky, even tho i hated my parents for it at the time, im glad they did it

I wasnt allowed to watch much TV at all as a kid, stuff like the simpsons, all your general soaps and the such were a big nono. I was allowed to watch the kids shows in the afternoon (Sesame St, and when i got a bit older i moved onto Transformers) and documentries.

Then came highschool, and im like "Meh" to TV in general.

I dont watch TV much at all now, nor read the newspapers.

I do however watch shows of my choosing for entertainment (Dexter, Flash Forward, Nurse Jackie, etc) but never from the TV, i use my PC.

Alot of what's on TV is such ****, look at shows like Big Brother or American Idol, its total utter rubbish which is encouraging people to do certain things to become "the norm". IE Womens Magazines, wear this makeup, this jewlery, and this style of clothes and be anorexic or you're "totally a fat dork haha" kind of thing :|

I'm 23, I dont wear makeup, or jewlery, if have a fairly basic wardrobe (black pants, random tops + set of "buisness" clothes also consisting of black pants + work tops) and im a computer geek, meaning ive never gone clubbing, dont go out partying/to pubs etc etc, and im perfectly happy exactly how i am, i cant understand why others feel the need to hide themselves and try to be someone whom their not just to conform to what others think you should be, look like, or act.
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote