View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #29
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

Thank you Day for this thread. It is a little community unto itself, gathering those who are standing at the front door, with their suitcase packed, waiting for the taxi to come and take them to wherever we are all going. The feeling of being ready is palpable in this thread. Do you all feel it as you read all the posts.

I too have given up on trying to wake up family & friends. I simply have lost that desire & I'm at peace with it. I have been gradually eliminating my possessions & have been trying to sell my home ( has not sold yet). Actually I have lost all desire for anything worldly.My neighbor & my best friend ask me where will I go if I sell......my answer is "I don't know". I truly don't know! I have no desire to either stay where I am or go to a new city. So where does that leave me. Perhaps sitting at my front door with my suitcase.....waiting for the bus I do hope I can take my little dog, that I love so much wherever I go. I pray we won't have to wait much longer. Looking forward to meeting my new family soon. Blessings to all.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote