View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #1421
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

22 out the whazoo

A Glory
Look for Glories whenever mist or cloud is beneath you and the sun breaks through to shine on it..... or if you are in the Twilight Zone.

This plane is great because it is one of the rare ones that has internet access to plug into after you reach 10,000 feet I had some questions I wanted to research to pass the time. I was pondering the diamond ring, Thunderbirds, Halo jumpers and wondering what they were using to sky write with.

They use Titanium named after the Titans, and it's atomic number is 22.

Notice the crystal hexagonal structure
The two most useful properties of the metal form are corrosion resistance and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal, just like a honeycomb built with the hexagonal structure.About 95% of titanium ore extracted from the Earth is destined for refinement into titanium dioxide (TiO2), an intensely white permanent pigment used in paints, paper, toothpaste, and plastics.

22 electrons
More info here if you're interested
http://environmentalchemistry.com/yogi/periodic/Ti.html

The first use of skywriting for advertising purposes was in 1922.

The Wicked Witch of the West skywrites "SURRENDER DOROTHY" in The Wizard of Oz.WWW=VVVVVV=222222

In the movie the sky writing was a special effects sequence done by Jack McMaster. He said "I had a glass tank six foot square, the bottom of the tank was glass. The sides were wood. The tank was only three inches deep; and the bottom was covered with an inch and a half of water mixed with calla oil. That was supposed to be the sky. The camera was beneath the tank, shooting up. The water and oil mixture was opaque, so it hid me."

"The miniature Witch who did the skywriting was three eighths of an inch high, and the broom she was riding was a hypodermic needle. I wrote SURRENDER DOROTHY OR DIE upside down and backward in the fluid in the tank, using the needle in place of a pen. I practiced for two months before I did it," Jack McMaster

The company that does the most skywriting is Geico, the lizard company

Thunderbirds

The Twilight Zone is a term used by Air Force pilots to describe the moment when a plane loses sight on the horizon while landing. More later about the Twilight Zone

Other 22's

Windows 7 installs in 22 minutes
Written by Fuad Abazovic
Thursday, 22 January 2009 16:18
Windows 7 launch date Oct. 22, 2009

This hour has 22 Minutes is a parody of This Hour Has Seven Days, a CBC newsmagazine from the 1960s; the "22 Minutes" refers to the fact that a half-hour television program is typically 22 minutes long with 8 minutes of commercials.22 episodes a year

We are being bombarded right now with Halo and 22, with enticements of free 22 minutes of Watchmen, 22 free minutes of Games, ad nauseum.

PAULMCCARTNEY
January 07, 2009

Official Video for '222' by Marco Sandeman. '222' was a bonus track on the special edition versions of 'Memory Almost Full'.
Category: Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sDyS_jf-fI

http://www.musicouch.com/Genres/Rock...ve-Away.667779
The 22 Songs the Beatles Gave Away

by Alistair Briggs, Apr 24, 2009

John Lennon and Paul McCartney wrote the vast majority of the Beatles songs, but what is less well known is that they both wrote a good number of songs for other artists also. Lennon/McCartney penned and gave away to other artists.
This does not include cover versions by other bands, only songs that were truly given to other artists (although in some cases the Beatles did record their own version of it, but not for general release at the time).

SAVE US.222
By SpudY2K

The SAVE_US.222 video slowed down to 1 frame per second to help people
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32c9x_saveus222

Now we know what the V he always flashes us is, 22
Notice VW behind him 22 22 22

*Jay Z the King of 22

*40/40 club=22/22

*Jay Z=22/22

*JayZ Reasonable Doubt Concert 44 Live=22/22

*Song Twenty two's*

*Twenty Two too's in the first verse

*Send "22 Twos" Ringtone to Cell

*people clapping*
Yo whassup everybody this is Mariah Davis Mad Wednesday's
we here tonight to have a good time ("Yo! Start the show! Start the show!")
Wait a minute; I see my man over there Jay Z
Jay Z Dam Deass let me hear that lil' tape of yours and it's fat
Why don't you come up here and kick a lil' freestyle
Put that champagne down and kick a lil' freestyle for me tonight

[Jay Z]
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Can I kick it? (Yes you can!) *repeat 3X*
Y'all mother****ers musta hear that Tribe Called Quest, let's do it again
Well I'm gone... check this out
Too much West coast dick-lickin, and too many niggaz on a mission
Doin your best Jay-Z rendition
Too many rough mother****ers, I got my suspicions
that you're just a fish in a pool of sharks nigga, listen
Too many bitches wanna be ladies, so if you a hoe
I'ma call you a hoe, too many bitches are shady
Too many ladies give these niggaz too many chances
Too many brothers wannabe lovers don't know what romance is
Too many bitches stuck up from too many sexual advances
No question; Jay-Z got too many answers
I been around this block, too many times
Rocked, too many rhymes, cocked, too many nines, too
To all my brothers it ain't too late to come together
Cause too much black and too much love, equal forever
I don't follow any guidelines cause too many niggaz ride mine
so I change styles every two rhymes, hah, what the ****
That's 22 too's for y'all mother****ers out there, yaknahmean?
Shall I continue? Check it out, what?

Well I'm gone... yo, yo, yo
Copped to reach my quota, push rock, roll up smooth like on

(The repeat 3 times is putting power on it as in a spell or ritual that we all unconsciously participate in)

Be Aware

Even back in Winnipeg in 2002, Manitoba Local 334 also merged with Local 222. Local 222 is proud to represent over 600 members in the trades of Plastering, Fireproofing and Cement Masonry throughout its region.

Synchronicity

It was a principle that Jung felt gave conclusive evidence for his concepts of archetypes and the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlies the whole of human experience and history—social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual. Events that happen which appear at first to be coincidence but are later found to be causally related are termed as "incoincident".

Jung believed that many experiences that are coincidences due to chance in terms of causality suggested the manifestation of parallel events or circumstances in terms of meaning, reflecting this governing dynamic.

I thought synchronicity was in play with the amount of 22, halo, etc. but the occurrence is not synchronicity, it is everywhere because it has been placed there with purpose. Everything is connected in more bizarre ways than we can even imagine. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

One of Jung's favourite quotes on synchronicity was from Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll, in which the White Queen says to Alice: "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards."

Numerology

*There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
* There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John in the Bible

* In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the sephiroth

* Psalm 22 (22nd in the Book of Psalm in the King James Bible), described by the New American Standard Bible as the "A Cry of Anguish and a Song of Praise", is the Psalm to which the crucified and dying Jesus makes reference, citing its first verse in Aramaic (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34
*22 divided by 7 approximates the number pi, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. The Egyptians were aware of this.
*Represents the movement, the infinity.
*Symbol of the manifestation of the being in its diversity and its history.
*Represent the creation, which is the manifestation of the 21, according to R. Allendy. It is amongst other things the sigificance of the "principle of differentiation, 2, being added to the initial differentiation of the Cosmos 20 to subdivide the parts and to generate, by this means, the complex mechanism of the nature - 2 + 2 = 4. (...) With 22, we see the play of the opposite particular initiative - 22 = 11 x 2 -, to balance in the natural mechanism".
*Symbolizes the end of a cycle, and for the man, the end of the obligatory reincarnations on the earth.
*The 22 cards of the Tarot - 22 mysteries major.
*The head of the man is constituted of 22 bones: 8 for the cranium and 14 for the face.

Season 2 , "Twenty Two"

The opening narration of each episode explained the meaning of the Twilight Zone with the following summary:

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

"Twenty Two" is an episode of the American television series The Twilight Zone.(1961)

While in a hospital, recuperating from stress, Liz Powell, whom her agent, Barney, describes as "the best little stripper-dancer that ever came down the pike", has a strange nightmare. Every night, she awakens at midnight. She turns and breaks a drinking glass full of water, and then hears strange footsteps outside her door. It is always the same person: a nurse who beckons Liz to follow her. When Liz does, she goes down into an elevator and nervously approaches room 22.

The strange nurse then emerges from the dark shadows of the room and, smiling wickedly, gives a message: "Room for one more, honey." Liz screams and runs back to her room, where she falls back to sleep. Her doctor claims that the dream is impossible, as there is no nurse who resembles the woman in the dream working in the hospital. The doctor then suggests that Liz change her actions in the dream, such as not to reach for the glass of water. Liz does this that night, and is happy to hear no footsteps, but when she turns to sleep, her blanket shatters the glass. The dream goes on in the same way, but this time Liz realizes that the room is a morgue.

*Note the pyramid on her back with the capstone missing *There are two round windows/portals (360)
* The number 22 as a keystone
*Morgue=7 22/7 = pi
*Little rectangles on the doors make an 11

The next morning, the doctor is shocked: Liz has never been downstairs to the morgue, and yet she described it with remarkable accuracy. Discharged from the hospital, Liz is at the airport, preparing to go home. She begins fearing the worst after hearing her flight announced as "Flight 22", leaving immediately. While nervously twitching in the terminal, she bumps into a woman carrying a vase. It falls, making the same noise as the drinking glass in the dream. In a long, slow shot, Liz walks up the runway, climbs the stairs, and approaches the plane.... and a stewardess who looks just like the dream-nurse appears, intoning her same terrifying message: "Room for one more, honey".

Screaming, Liz runs back down the stairs and into the airport, falling to the ground. A moment later, as the concerned airport staff rush towards the hysterical Liz, the plane explodes immediately after takeoff, killing everyone aboard. Liz's dream has warned her of her impending death, thus saving her life.

Closing narration
"Miss Elizabeth Powell, profession: Dancer. Hospital diagnosis: Acute anxiety brought on by overwork and fatigue. Prognosis: With rest and care, she'll probably recover. But the cure to some nightmares is not to be found in known medical journals. You look for it under 'potions for bad dreams', to be found in the Twilight Zone"

Widespread 'Twilight Zone' Detected Around Clouds

Because clouds change so quickly and come in so many types and sizes, they play a complicated role in Earth&acutes climate. The influence of cloud fields is now even more complex due to the discovery of previously undetected particles in and around them. Credit: NASA GSFC, MODIS Atmosphere Science Team.

There seems to be something new under the sun -- in the sky, specifically -- that could complicate scientists' efforts to get a fix on how much the world will warm in the future. Greenhouse gases are not the only things in the air that influence the temperature of our atmosphere. Clouds and small airborne particles called aerosols also play an important and complicated role. And now a new ingredient has been discovered: an extensive and previously unseen “twilight zone” of particles that represents a gradual transition from cloud droplets to dry particles.

Atmospheric scientists have been aware of an indistinct “halo” of particles immediately surrounding individual clouds, which are sometimes visible to the naked eye. These are thought to be aerosols accumulating moisture and growing in size, or a cloud droplet shrinking as it evaporates. But the newly detected twilight zone extends far beyond single clouds to fill an entire cloud field.

more here
http://www.physorg.com/news97504813.html

Lost the 66th(222222) episode was Catch 22

Catch-22
This is what the PTW wish to create using the Master number 22 they wish to be master over you. They are constructing your environment with everything you hear, see, taste, smell, touch, and other concepts of 22 they are using as an illusion of Catch -22.

Catch-22 is a term coined by Joseph Heller in his novel Catch-22, describing a set of rules, regulations or procedures, or situation which presents the illusion of choice while preventing any real choice.

In probability theory, it refers to a situation in which multiple probabilistic events exist, and the desirable outcome results from the confluence of these events, but there is zero probability of this happening, as they are mutually exclusive.

Catch-22

This is the catch the PTW are after The World and the catch-22 of you being unaware. To trump us with their stacked deck of cards. This card is numbered 21 but it is the 22nd card in the deck. It is complete, it is neither male or female but union. It's being on top of the world at it's summit. According to Place, Sophia (the dancing woman in the center) is spirit or the sacred center.

The four figures in the corners of the card are also referenced in the Book of Revelation, 4:7, "And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle." Together with the central figure enclosed by a wreath, they make up the five elements.

The Lion is Leo, a fire sign; the Bull or calf is Taurus, an earth sign; the Man is Aquarius, an air sign; and the Eagle is Scorpio, a water sign. The early cards were sometimes depicted as Christ or Hermes as the centered figure.

M for Mary
V for Virgin
Within the M there are three V's, two upside down and one in the middle, 22 22 22

In the Twilight Zone when we have reached our summit a ghostly figure towers out from the mist, its head sheathed in shimmering rings.

When a low sun is behind a climber who is looking downwards into mist from the summit or peak, the shadow figure can be quite enormous. The "spectre" is the shadowy figure - the glow and rings are of course a glory centered directly opposite the sun at the antisolar point. But how is the ghostly figure produced? It is no more than the shadow of the climber projected forward through the mist. All shadows converge towards the antisolar point where the glory also shines. We must recognize ourselves in the shadow and see ourselves for the Glory we are.

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. (Psalm 19:1-4 NKJV)

to be continued

Last edited by judykott; 06-21-2009 at 09:33 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote