View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #13
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
where did the rosicrucians get this number from? it is my feeling that there is no set time period that one has to wait before reincarnating. first of all, many sources support the idea that suicide leads to an immediate reincarnation. obviously, the 144 yrs would not apply here. also, we have never seen a population this huge before. it is impossible that all of the people living on earth today were also here, in the physical sense, 144 years ago.

furthermore, according to dr michael newton's book Journey of Souls, nobody can force the soul to reincarnate before it is ready. the soul must make this decision for itself. it makes more sense to me that the amount of time that one usually waits before reincarnating probably decreases when the population, or the demand for souls, increases. the reason i feel this way is because if there were an event where most of the world's population was killed, then it couldn't possibly be the case that the 6 billion people who died in the event would reincarnate in another 144 yrs because there just wouldn't be enough bodies to go around.

this is mostly speculation on my part. any thoughts anybody?

Hi Roy & Goody,

This is interesting, and your speculating well thought out IMO, Goody.

Billy Meier and the Plejaren say that the natural span between lifetimes is around 1.5 times the life lived. So a 96-97 year lifetime would require 144 years in spirit according to them. The average lifespan hasn't been that high for a while as we all know so it is more likely that the Rosicrucians had some inkling of the near truth and perhaps used the old standby number of 144 to come up with their calculation (my speculation this time).

This 1.5 times the lifespan is needed to properly process and integrate the life's experiences into the spirit frequency. You will note, however, that they say this is the natural span guided by Creation/Source. As you astutely note though, Goody, our population has been expanding at an unnatural and even alarming rate. When this happens the spirits are called upon by the physical to incarnate earlier than the optimum so that not all the life experiences and lessons learned are fully integrated into spirit before it incarnates again. This creates even further problems as you can well imagine.

Creation/Source does not force anything, that is what mankind does, and so this natural law has been and is still being violated resulting in spirits coming back to incarnate earlier and earlier as the population increases.

It may be that those coming back almost immediately after death are those who were initially ready for a longer life that was unexpectedly cut short. Some recent cases of quick reincarnation might tend to support this hypothesis, notably a young Sri Lankan or Indian girl featured in what I believe was a BBC Discovery documentary.

If most of the world's population were killed the natural law in this case would be returned to, quite naturally, and there would be 1.5 times (approximately) the lifespan between spirit incarnations again. So if the human lived then for 50 years the spirit would reincarnate after about 75 years, living 80 years would return after 120, and so on. Of course, the spirit may rest very much longer with a lower population. The spirits most compatible either in frequency or for lessons to be learned, experiences to be gained, are, I believe, the ones who would be incarnating again at the natural time. Others would wait their time.

Very best,

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote