View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #34
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
im sorry, but that last post makes me want to puke, I'll be sure and tell all the people with exacerbated MS that it's a choice. I have elevated barium and aluminium in my body and the concomitant effects of.
say hello to the cukoos on your cloud.
sheeeit the new age really gets on my tits sometimes.
Yes you do in fact have a choice.

If calling something "new age crap" makes it easier to swallow the reality youve chosen to live then so be it.

Its been proven time and time again that human consciousness has the ability to reverse cancer, grow new limbs, force a biological hand into a granite wall.. Theres so many examples that only those who are complacent in their own ignorance would choose to deny them.

In future, remember a couple of points.

1. You dont know everything
2. When your not knowledgable in some areas, keep your mouth shut and your ears open, you might just learn a thing or too.
3. Have respect for others opinions and maybe once in a while persue a new course of learning by asking to expand on what was just said instead of conveying your ignorance by closing your mind to any kind of elaboration on the topic at hand.

The world is a fantastic place, maybe someday you'll keep your eyes open long enough to see some of the magic that goes on.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote