Thread: Ride the wave !
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ride the wave !

Hi bashi

i, on the other side, argue what i did from a position of a total novice to all the channelled material..i know of it but make a choice not to read it in fine deatil..i have read some fragments from RA (LoO) on the net and found it disturbing, so i dropped further reading...but then i have always found (from when i was little) the bible texts extremely disturbing too (good part of it is channeled i am sure you must know) ..particularly the old testament, which i exeperienced as full of horroors..the part where isak is offering his own son as sacrifice to please god (prove his subservience) is the part my young mind could not process at all - i was convinced then as i am still convinced that god cannot be this bloodthirsty entity, quite the contrary i didin't feel there's anything to fear..why would i fear god, why would we fear some natural cyclic processes i now think years after..what's annurving is "human" interference in all this - betrayal to call it its name - on the big part of scientific community who quite simplly forgets to think about the purpose of projects they sell their souls into..and so on..this is something we have to keep in mind i feel - know as much as it is possible so we can be armed with the knowledge of what is and what isn't maliciously induced, imposed on us...so i agree with you on that one..knowledge itself is protective.

you say
Quote:
I thought of how spiritually developed they must be to do that. It was a shock for me to learn that in 1984 Elkins committed suicide.

that doesn't follow at all, in fact, i feel that allowing oneself to be a channel is a very risky business in that you never quite know who's speaking through you..it may be seductive, it may make one feel they are special, chosen so to speak, but that it a very naive thinking, also based in one's ego..because "chosen" one may be for the good or for the bad..i did find that detail about that man committing a suicide and remember thinking - not so surprising..i think that the author of Seth material also killed herself..(didn't touch that material though)..i only saw a few photos of the lady and exerienced her as a really tragic case..very disturbing too..

Quote:
I think this collapse of realities will be like a great market of possibilities and realities in which you choose to manifest for yourself according to your own “phenomena”. It is good to know that ugly possibilities are existing, in order not to get dragged into it.
i totally agree on that, only i feel it's already happening.. i bet it would further escalate and keep escalating at a faster and faster rate.. not so sure what you meant by wn "phenomena"...it is useful to know thare are ugly possibilities, but i feel it would help more to focus one's mind and heart on good ones only..that way we don't create problems, we deal with them when and if they arise..hope i make sense.
best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 01-30-2010 at 08:05 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote