View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #109
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: What is your sign?

Wow is this place still here? I thought it had sunk, I could only get the new improved avaloon when I tried, weird. Can't say I like the look of the new place. Even without what went down, looks too slick and commercial for me. To each their own as they say.

Ok, well, to further prove the theory, outing myself as; scorpio sun, scorpio rising, gemini moon, two others in scorpio, no earth . 6 signs in water, 3 air and 1 fire. Hardly surprising. I also have the distinct Ms on each palm but never found the answer I was looking for through palmistry, maybe you would like to comment further annemirri ? Also anne, I don't think you are the only genuine abductee on here and wonder why you would think that? Do tell if it suits .

As to relationships, my significant 4 relationships have been, first boyfriend aquarius, second aquarius, third scorpio, and my what a long and difficult rather humourless 20 years that was, unless I was making the jokes, and now, 17 fast moving years with an aquarian, thank my lucky stars.

Also have 4 own children, (+ 2 step children ) the last of mine were twins who visited me 2 years before they were born to say they were coming and looked EXACTLY like the vision at birth, naturally , aquarians, and my other two are geminis, partner's children are gemini and pisces, so you could say it's rather loaded, in a way that works for us. I think my gemini moon is what saves me from myself, and perhaps others from the same person.
I am also originally from sirius, probably a fair few from there here.

So nods and thanks to all of you, hope to see perhaps a few more of you in the mists, if you have no plans to go eleswhere, it's got potential and being organically grown as we speak, ie, step by step and no seeming agenda, hope it stays that way. Harper hope to maybe see you there, fellow scorp? Kula, I get your gemini, thanks , I still can't be sure of your gender but assumed you were male, no matter either way.

And yes its not surprising so many scorpios on here, enquiring minds want to know after all.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote