View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:24 AM   #17
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to IGNORE people

Hi to all of you,
To be honest, I do not have a clue what are you talking about. I have joined this forum recently but I have visited this forum since it has started. Do I miss something? I came to get new links and I have never paid attention to any dynamics being played here. Maybe because my perception is very selective or maybe I am not present in the moment. However, I stand for unity.My country lost its independence because we had a liberum veto imprinted in our DNA.We wanted to be right, rather then to be united and happy.
The only thing I know for sure is that unconditional love and acceptance heals the most broken souls. I have seen it many times. How do we ignore people? No no no no.
Love is a verb.It is so easy to to love people who are like minded. It is so hard to love those who are different or those who bring the shadow aspects of our personality to the surface. I propose unconditional love and laughter. We can fight with each other. But they will win. Do we want to? PLESAE DO NOT LET THOSE WHO CONTROL US TO WIN

From my heart to yours
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote