View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #23
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mercury Retrograde is the perfect time to expose the Truth!

Hello All,

I have not researched this info yet, partly due to it not being available for English translation until recently. I'm not a Bible Scholar (maybe someone is and would like to review), but have interest spending "some" time in understanding ancient truths. Although, there are other ancient information I will look into before this. I might also move this into a new topic for all to choose/have access to if interested.

Oldest known Bible goes online.

Non-Televised report via CNN. July 6, 2009

Excerpts from Article;

Discovered in a monastery in the Sinai desert in Egypt more than 160 years ago, the handwritten Codex Sinaiticus includes two books that are not part of the official New Testament and at least seven books that are not in the Old Testament.
The New Testament books are in a different order, and include numerous handwritten corrections -- some made as much as 800 years after the texts were written, according to scholars who worked on the project of putting the Bible online. The changes range from the alteration of a single letter to the insertion of whole sentences.
And some familiar -- very important -- passages are missing, including verses dealing with the resurrection of Jesus.

For the entire article and website please click link; http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...ref=newssearch
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote