View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #593
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I don't have a problem with them doing anything there or charging whatever they want to as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult. I am a firm believer in free markets. I still think their fees are exorbitant, however.
Would you mind sharing what their fees are? Exorbitant is subjective. You might not think they are exorbitant if you had personal attacks from entities who you have no idea how to stop, who are causing loss of sleep, health problems, family problems, business problems etc.. You'd probably faint if I told you what I charged on business associate to remove some negative entities sent against her by an unscrupulous energy worker who actually put them on her and her business with the intent to then charge her 50k to remove said entities.

My fee was much less, but the working was extended, and well worth it. I took it upon myself to stop via energetics the unethical psychic who was doing this. Was it right for me to stop this woman? Some would say no as that would imply I had the right to judge her, but I did it nonetheless, and do no feel the least bit guilty for doing what I did.

Unified Serenity

(Oh, and I did not mean to make that a personal comment to you npg regarding what some think of prices and charging vs. not charging for ones skills.)
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote