View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #586
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have been able to see other people's spirit bodies and read their energy for over 20 years. These beings as well as humans here put tags on people and hamper them. Some are intentional, and some are just the result of negative interaction and energy between two people. Some are tags caused by people we get involved with sexually, and their tags become our tags. Some are caused by negative events or large groups of people gathered that draws certain entities who then tag a person.

Many people who are aware they are depressed, angry, acting out in odd ways, are unaware they are being manipulated by these tags and/or energy beings. Some people are excellent energy suckers, and they do it without thinking. You get around certain people and you just become drained. You don't have to avoid them, just learn to shield yourself, and by all means send them universal energy, but don't let it eminate from you!

The ptb know how powerful this chi is and they will do what they can to dampen your receiving it. They know how important keeping the chakras open is, and they will seek to block it via these tags and to keep people in low vibration to keep them from receiving the full blessing. Just set your intention now to be open, to remove these tags, and immediately open yourself to divine love to fill those empty places.

Oh, witches have known and used the energy of gold and silver for years. By combining their energy with the use of these metals and certain gems, crystals, and colors they can heighten their workings. So, don't be afraid to look into how to combine crystals, metals, stones, colors and even days of the week to increase this energy, clear energy blockages, and receive the energy that is meant for us all!
In an earlier post I mentioned a Wiccan herbal center near me where a group of women, who call themselves witches, actually dance around a Maypole in the yard every May 1st. One of the services they offer at this center is "entity removal". Their fees are exorbitant, but maybe they need to use a lot of gold and silver for this so their expenses are high.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote