View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #17
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Looking For Crystals

Making Organite Devices

I became interested in making organite devices to help alleviate the negative energy around the property, we have a couple of electric pillions close by.

Using the method shown in the video on the site shown below I made up some 'Orgonite Grenades and 'Tower Busters'. The materials used were Quartz Crystals. several types of metal shavings and a clear 2 part resin.

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/

I put a couple under our bed, the teenagers, and the mature son's (camping at La Hotel La Mama, again ). Within a few days all were reporting substantially improved sleep.

I also found that when I used the quartz pendulum in conjunction with this organite the pendulum functioned as though it was on steroids. Broke the chain twice, while spinning.

Working in the Finance field the Scrooge (Cost saving ) element came into play. Was there a cheaper way to do things?? So experimentation followed.

I found that I was getting the same results using:

1) Kids Glass marbles. The big 'Tom Bowler' marbles in the grenades and smaller ones in the tower-busters
2) Metal shavings. Cut-up metal kitchen pot scouring pads.
3) Concrete. A mixture of 1 part cement to 4 parts sand. Takes about 24 to 36 hours to set hard enough to remove from the moulds. ( Am thinking of trying it using plaster )

Obviously the resultant orgonites aren't as decorative but are cheap and functional Good to place around the garden and house.

They may not be as powerful as some others, but how does one measure the power of Orgonite???
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote