View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Thank you, you've identified three families, and a malevolent ET race.

The reason I ask, its very interesting, every time I ask this question on forums like these, you know I always get a different answer. And for some odd reason, many are upset by this question, which I have no clue as to why.

David Icke is a superb investigator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
But almost every conspiracy nowadays is attributed to NWO, are you telling me that no one even knows or has figured out who the pushers of this NWO agenda are? We know every single conspiracy perpetrated but we don't know who the perpetrators are?

The problem is everybody has a different answer. If there were a unified consensus on the matter I'd stop asking, but there doesn't seem to be any consensus at all.
Some of us believe we may know who they are thanks to extensive research of Icke and many whistleblowers. There are 13 identified families and they mainly contain the European royalties and some Chinese, then you get some of their henchmen such as Kissinger. I don’t remember all the names of the families but they are identified and their family tree mapped.

Icke’s research on their ‘family’ tree is extensive and you have to read his earlier books to know who they are and how they came to be. Prince Philip is apparently very high in the hierarchy followed by the Queen of England. Apparently the only being the queen mother feared was Pindar (an albino reptile who is revered most in the reptilian hierarchy).

I was surprised that you asked the question but was not upset at all by your question – the way I see it you’re trying to get some tangible details. I must admit I always thought that there was a consensus – there are tens of thousands of people who are aware of Icke’s research who seem to mostly have the same consensus – look on his forums and people seem to be in agreement on this as most of them also have done their own research which matches up to Icke’s.

Hope this helps.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote