View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #247
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss the SURVIVER View Post
HI ALL

Sitting here in Central Vic, I see many people who live in their own little realities caring nothing aboutanything but themselves and theire own little words. And are totaly reliant upon the system to supply them.
It is scary how many today are not adaptable or self-reliant, upon themselves. If we cannot survive life as it is today what makes you think you can tomorrow.
By becoming educated to how things work and why people do what people do? Do we learn.
I know most of the Survival info on the net is American butwe can adapt that to our conditions.

as for the trumpet n Soap-box i lost them years ago n started playing with other toys.

Hoss
E G M
YES HOSS I HEAR YOU,
so l must ask do your new toys require AA batteries, and if so are you familiar with the contruction of the bagdad battery, it may be useful to familiarise yourself with it in case the regular AA cease to be available lol.
seriously though whats become known as the bagdad battery was in fact one of a series of ancient atifacts that produced electricty around the time of ancient egypt, why you might ask did the ancient egyptians want electricty you say perhaps they too traded in their trumpet and soap box also
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote