View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Response: So...physical reptilians don't abduct humans, conduct genetic experiments on human beings or eat children?
Some children that disappear are a result of human abductions by the negative magic crowd. They then sacrifice the children to make the etheric negative et's happy and in return are granted dark powers. The negative et's feed off of the high intensity fear that the children go through while being killed. This is rare, most abductions are just sick f--ks who want to have sex with children.

The abductions are a result of future time line humans, from an alternate time line to ours, comming back from the future to take samples of our genetics to try to fix their genetic problems. Or at least that is the story that Dan Burisch, former Majestic 12 employee, sais happened.

Then there are the illusionary abductions that are done by the negative 4th and 5th density ET's. The ships, the beings on them, and the whole deal are all thought forms generated by powerful negative beings. This is my current understanding of these matters that is a result of both material and intuitive research.

Quote:
Do non-physical reptilians abduct humans, conduct genetic experiments on human beings and eat children?
They are not capable of physically abducting humans because they exist in a higher reality that is only connected to ours through consciousness. Beings do not need to eat meat once ascended above this reality. They live off of different kinds of energy. The good guys live off of love and the bad guys live off of fear. They symbolically eat children by consuming their emotions.

Quote:
Which non-humans live and work in the Deep Underground Military Bases?
These would be the ones that you could not tell where not from earth accept for eye and skin color. Again this is from my research, not from direct experience.

Quote:
Why don't the good ET's kick all malevolent ET's off Earth?
From what I learned reading he Law of One channelings, higher dimensions are not allowed bypass our freedom to choose how to polarize our selves. The negative ET's are a consciousness construct of this Galaxy and are present to speed up the evolution of the good side. If there was no negative consciousness then positive consciousness would never have a reason to evolve. You know, the old Yin Yang deal.

There is a protective shielding around the earth that is designed to keep them out. However, when there are large enough numbers of people that need to steep learning curve for their own personal evolution, holes open up in the shielding and negative consciousness gets in. It has also been stated that atmospheric nuclear testing ripped open temporary huge holes in the shielding as well. You can only guess who was behind the instinctual science of the Manhattan Project. That would be the negative ET's. They almost succeeded in getting us to voluntarily destroy all life on the planet.

Quote:
Also, Swerdlow indicates that the reptilians anciently lived in the area of the Pacific Ocean. Were these the malevolent reptilians? Did the benevolent group of reptilians live with the Atlanteans? Is Swerdlow generally correct...other than regarding bloodlines? Is the New World Order and the Alien Agenda one and the same thing? Sorry for all the questions. I have dozens more! Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

Based off of what I have heard thus far about Swerdlow's testimony, it sounds like channeled material to me. I would not put it past the negative ET's to try to attempt a smear campaign against the positive ones so we would be afraid of them if they ever disclosed their presence. I have never listened to Swerdlow. All I can tell you is that the stuff you are telling me he is saying about this stuff does not resonate as truth with my instincts.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote