View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #920
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
For the record I do believe there is life out there, I would be an idiot not too.
I don't doubt that for a second Swanny.

The vast amount of information and evidence that is available in this day and age means that for someone not to believe that extraterrestrials are visiting us in mass, means either two things.

1. They have not done their homework and are just another sheep bleating what his masters told him and in the process helping to keep the wars going on, the corruption to keep festering, and the suppression of the human race to go on unabated. These people do not have the option to "believe" , the very words "belief" and "opinion" have been used to trap us down through the ages so instead of us speaking in truth there is a communicational barrier that stops all exchanges of information without solid irrefutable proof. Whats a belief, only someones "unreliable" opinion. We don't have some kind of entitlement put there for the betterment of mankind to have beliefs, we should only speak in facts, about that which we know , let no person out there undermine that by labeling it as a belief. If someone does not have all the information on something then they are simply not entitled to open their mouth. If it does not further the race in any way shape or form then shut it. People value their beliefs with pride this days much higher then they do the truth.

2. They are incredibly stupid. No offence, and some may find my words harsh, but at this moment in time, with all that's going on in the world it is each persons responsibility , not choice, but responsibility, to know about these things and the many other things that are kept secret from us and as a result used to enslave us through our ignorance.

The most powerful statement out there explains this perfectly ;

Condemnation without investigation is the absolute height of ignorance.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote