View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #515
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I am just a little confused at how is it that they can not answer such a question or that such a question can not be asked? Or are they reluctant to answer it?
Yes

Quote:
Jnana has a theory, you have a theory, Greer has a theory....but they (ET) have the answer.
I have checked with them on why they are here and posted it up numerous times. They are here for disclosure. Even if I did get a date out of them I would not post it up because then all of the sudden I go from intuitive to self proclaimed prophet and then unleash the hounds.

Quote:
I might be wrong but the M12 and others (black government) do not exactly work for the betterment of humanity?

If they negotiate with scum, they do it only to prevent them from distorting their descent? I mean...why else would someone so advance talk to a low life?
This is all theory, but if they did not give these people a chance to come clean before they showed up, the ET's could risk having to defend themselves to prevent negative things from happening to them. The ET's recognize that we are all one consciousness and therefore are more interested in helping the most troubled of us than judging and running the most troubled of us over.

Quote:
And with all ET technology (beyond imagination and our understanding) can M12 and others actually do anything?

My "theory" here is that IF they are negotiating with them they are doing it to protect us. When a sociopath sees he/she has failed and that outcome will not be as planed...the sociopath WILL go down with a bang. One last stand of Mr.Crazy....say hello to my little friend....
Exactly, if this can be prevented than an advanced spiritual being will try to prevent it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote