View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #27
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEW FOOTAGE Norway Spiral Swirl -- Black Hole -- Nibiru

New Age Messiah, this is to you, personally.

I bite my tongue, Iwrite massive posts then close the webpage so it never goes live. I hold back and use caution where caution is due, and when I do post I make sure it is as objective and constructive as possible, even when I disagree with what the thread is about.

But this time, you sir, have made me break my personal oath to never post in anger.

What kind of deranged, insidious, pesimistic and horrifically un-educated moron are you? Do you seriously want to lead us to believe that you spent five years in a black hole where you were spoken to by a godess, that made you her "valentine" and supported you in that your religious beliefs, alone in all the world, were infact 100% correct?

You want us to believe that we are about to be devoured by a black hole? Do you even realise the so very many things that are wrong with that hypothesis?

You have made me so damn angry.

You are why our community is made fun of, you are why people look at unconventional theorists with disdain, i'm almost at the point of leaving the forum in an effort to distance my self from your idiocy. How can you possibly believe that people will believe you?

I could make up a load of **** like you have, make a website about it, put it in my sig and then tell people i'm right, its easy, its doesnt make me right, it dosen't make me credible, and thats why I don't do it, but you don't seem to have that intellectual distinction between fact and pure unalloyed falsity.

Gather up your scare mongering lies, and take them somewhere else, your a scar on the surface of this community.

Avalon was/is about the propagation of truth and you and those like you that post this stuff make the site a melting pot of half truth, fiction, lies, libel and hate. Seriously, get a grip on reality, stop this infantile one upmanship on who has spoken to the highest power, you can't all be right, common sense would say there is only one truth, so that means that IF one person on this site is right, then the rest are lying. I know which you are and I hope that no-one is suckered in by you.

When will the moderators get involved and stop this kind of thing getting posted. I'm not about censorship, i'm not about stopping people from believing what they want, or indeed from people shring their experiences, but surel yi can't be the only one that feels that this kind of thing is taking over the forums and is actualyl getting in the way of the truth and detracting from the important issues.

good day.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote