View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #85
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I've studied astrology for over fifteen years, and I have NEVER heard that Pisceans are known to be pathological liars. As a Pisces myself, I kinda take offense to that - especially considering I never lie (it's a waste of time and energy, and why should I be embarrassed or whatever to tell the truth? If people have a problem with what I think or have done, that's their problem, you know?) and have gone outta my way to be honest with others, no matter the outcome. So it's pretty well an unfair statement. (It's like saying it's known that all Scorpions are sex-obsessed or all Virgos are known to be uncomfortable with sex, both of which aren't true in every case.)
I didnt say all pisces, ive had alot of piscinian friends and find most of them be to kind and compassionate people. But yes, one of piscies negative aspects is that they can be pathological liars. Astrology has a trap that can lead people to think that all one sign is this or that, but as ive discovered this is definatly not the case

Last edited by Karen; 01-11-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Please shorten quoted section
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote