View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ufos pictures taken over chicago

Hello,
I have seen something very familliar to the first pic.
I live southwest side of Chicago and about 4 years ago in the afternoon
there it was same shape. Since it was daylight I did not see any lights really
it was dark and murky colored. To me it looked like a brown spot in the sky, in a cloudless blue sky.

I could not really make it out, I needed glasses and was not wearing any so fine details were lost to me.
It was above my neiece's school and parents waiting for their children to come out were not freaking out like I was. The instant I saw it I knew it did not belong there. I never seen such a thing. I kept staring at it and watching the parents for thier reaction and no one seem concerned or aware of the dark spot just siting there in sky like a void, abyss. When my niece came out I asked her do you see somethng in the sky? She said yeah what is that? I told her I dont know (I didn't want to scare her), relieved she saw it too. I just wanted to leave asap. Later that week I was looking at my sisters newly developed pictures and she had a picture of what I saw in the sky, I had not even told her about what I saw. She said she seen it a few weeks prior to my sighting. She took it right outside our door, a block away from where I saw it.

Her picture looks alot like the first picture, except its further away and it looks dark and brown spot in a cloudless sky. She said the same thing it was just siting there in the sky. She had the same feeling that this thing did not belong there.
morem is offline   Reply With Quote