View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Major problems with our camelot forums.

Rose, you surprise me if you think my post was an attack as it was not.. It was merely an observation.

Afterwards, I did listen to Stephen Bassett and was not impressed. However, what I am impressed with are the members on this forum as most of them are pretty savy and don't need to be rescued by being aprise about how they should think when if comes to forming their own opinion about something.

The reason you don't get a rise out of most of us is that we have moved way beyond caring about the message and are now into our plan of action. We got the message a long time ago. There are only so many times the bell ringer can ring the bell before bell ringing loses its luster.

Bill and Kerry's focus has been on disclosure testimony. That is what they do. They don't say one person is better then the other as they leave that up to the reader/listener to discern what fits for him or her and what doesn't.

We in Avalon are the ground crew and our job is to network, build radiant zones and pass out self-sufficiency info. We exist here for those who have come to the same conclusions; no internet, grid going down, numerous earth changes, likely pole shift, crossing galactic plane, incoming space debries as a result, shortage of resources, etc.

Your message doesn't even register on my alert meter because all of my focus is on getting family aquaponic systems up and going around the world so folks can feed themselves.

If Stephen Bassett wants to have an ego fest taped by Kerry for Camelot and Kerry wants to post it, that's their business. It is not my problem.

Last edited by Carol; 12-14-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote