View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:48 AM   #43
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Dear Michael,

I'm glad you live to fight another day, as the saying goes. To continue despite the attacks is a valuable trait in its own right. I re-read your messages of yesterday and want to ask a difficult question which may have too many sub-parts to get through, this I understand and as previously stated - the act of asking will bring me the answer.

So I have a logical brain that I cannot quieten, I like to take an imagined scenario in real life and to ask how I would react if this happened, in a way to prepare for many future possibilities. So the question is relating to your 'boat' image and who you want on your 'boat' if the time comes to make a physical separation from others on the planet. I preface this with the firm desire to have the most amount of people possible, however am aware that some will not make it to the next episode. They of course go on a different path and are not doomed either, they just need more 'time' and they will continue in a place that has time.

So the queston is will there be a moment of choice in the physical, where impossible decisions will have to be negociated or will this shift, as I have been led to believe, happen like a thief in the night. Will those who are ready just find themselves in the right place? Like all the different realities that co-exist on this planet, are you drawn to the place where you should be?

Because I cannot even imagine that we will be asked to make a 'sophies choice' decision, I for one could not say no to someone who asked for my help, not to say you would force someone on the wrong path, even if that path seems more enlightened, just when we are asked to help, we help only those who ask.

If death is the way we shift then so be it too, no harm in that either. Do you know if the deadzone and the living zone shift together?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote