View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:34 AM   #18
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proof of Alien Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
Very interesting images.. I think I remember seeing those at some time in the past. Eerie, I'd say!

To me, a few of the essential proofs of the extraterrestial presence are the testimonies of Dr. Michael Wolf, Dr. John Mack, Stewart Swerdlow, and Michael Tsarion. There are many others, of course, but these are some heavy hitters that I have found are triangulating events, earth history, and much more while actually making sense of the visitation and intervention occurring on Earth.

Someone I just recently came across is Marshall Vian Summers, who has written two books about the "Allies of Humanity". That information is very similar to what you have stated.

Mankind is a resource to these visitors, in more ways than one. But, we are having to be cleverly and completely deceived into allowing ourselves to be overtaken and controlled by these off-worlders. They must get our cooperation to fulfill their ultimate plans.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue. It's incredibly important to the human race as a whole!
your welcome =)

Im starting to get the idea that Our participation is what leads us into learning the lessons necessary for our own good.
I find that if they really wanted to take us into their agenda as slaves ..they could very well use force ..but to see the method of subtle coercion as a key playing mechanism in there approach tells me that they them selfs are either being watched..or they have chosen this approach to manipulating the entire human race through our time line into 'following' as a matter of strategic benefit to them..like the illusion of freedom and democracy keeps us participating ..if we grew up thinking we were slaves we would fight ..so give the inmates silver plates and golden cups and soft beds and fancy entertainment etc..you know what im sayen

our will is vital..
i think we have allot more potential that we have yet to discover..
and many are aware and are seeking to tap this.

we are starting to discover that we are more..putting our controllers into a panic..
the funny thing..*LOL*
is that changes into our DNA are awakening to deal with the threat..like any evolving organism will adapt to a threat ..it may seem the threat has been identified and we are starting to see the first fruits of the new arrivals.

check into
Drunvalo Melchizedek: Super Psychic Children
this is one of the fix's..

when Jesus was said to walk on water..*L* these kids are walking through walls
I think he was a prototype of whats to come..

we are aware now..we may not see the sun rising righ tnow but we sure can see the light as it comes around the bend....sunrise is sunrise..soon enough.
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote