View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #570
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Trying to get this all in perspective and now finally realised samael and Nergal are of the same;
An interesting site if you wish to put 2 and 2 together, for those who get lost in all of this (and believe me i have struggled) here is the link;

http://www.sott.net/signs/hyperdimen..._realities.htm
hope you do not mind me posting this Michael.
Thanks for posting Jacqui
This is interesting-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We analysed Greco-Roman and Chinese historians. Rhythms are also found here. These rhythms agree in length, again lasting 500 years and are synchronous. However, the phase of culmination is different than in the case of medicine. Famous historians appear during the reign of Ningirsu, the Babylonian Cronus, lord of time and patron of historians. We also analysed the history of Japanese, Chinese, Arab, Persian and Greek poetry. World poets are also synchronized and reappear every 500 years. Poetry culminates in the periods of the Babylonian goddess of love Inanna or Venus. We scrutinized the waves of creativity in Western, Byzantine and Indian philosophy. Great philosophers appear in parallel flow-tides, once in 500 years, during the reign of the god of Sun and truth Shamash. We analyzed the periods of political instability and chaos in ancient Egypt and China. They recurred each 500 years during the reign of the babylonian god of war and death Nergal, Mars.

We calculated the cross-correlations: If there is a wave of good historians, it is probable that a wave of physicians will arrive 120 years later, a wave of poets 180 years later and a wave of philosop*hers after 280 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote