View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Desperately seeking enlightenment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondmyctrl View Post
I believe that the governments of our world know this and are keeping it secret for whatever reason (pick your favorite)
Oh, I forgot about this, just wanna pick my favorite

Its because the occult groups value secrets and keeping certain "higher knowledge" to themselves. Suppressing knowledge of this kind is a very ancient method of accumulating power and maintaining control. And considering the type of people we're dealing with here, the ones behind the cover up, they apparently are very hunger for power, its what feeds them and nourishes them, just like those myths and legends about entities extracting energy from souls and feeding off of it. This is the same situation in reality but in a more literal sense than just metaphor. In essence, power is limited, so if you share power with others its less for you, and these people want that power and control as limited to them as possible. And that's why many occults groups don't get along and are in fact enemies, they are all fighting for that same source of power and control, its been a very old and ancient effort for world domination.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote